The Dual-axis control type 210 is a low-cost but highly accurate point-to-point system, with 2 CNC-controlled axes.
Once the axes are in position, an output is set which can operate a certain device, whether it is a drill, punch, saw, etc..
The control monitors the tool's Top Dead Centre (TDC) and Bottom Dead Centre (BDC), to allow the automatic program to select the next program line.
- 5" monochrome LCD display
- AC or DC single axis back gauge control
- 8 programs / 100 steps (basic software; extended capacity optional)
- Automatic or manual mode
- Absolute or incremental positioning
- Gauging correction
- Auto-reference of preset mode
- Repetitions and dummy steps
- Spindle correction
- Built-in test- and service routines & parameter lists
- Personalized front cover
- 8 function keys to which auxiliary outputs can be assigned