Robosoft RoboCuttingStudio is an off-line software package for the creation and simulation of robot cutting trajectories for oxicut, plasma, laser and waterjet.
It is specially designed for cutting operations for robot, stand alone robot, robot on track, line feeder, and gantry.
With RoboCuttingstudio, it's possible to create trajectories for multiple robots in a cutting cell.
Starting from 3D-CAD data, a virtual representation of the robot environment can be created, guaranteeing high-detail simulation of the robot processes.
- "Cell builder", a module used for creating a virtual robot cell (robot, grabber, tool, periphery,...)
- Trajectory import
- Trajectory creation (limitless number of points)
- by importing multiple file formats (DXF, IGES, ISO, Trajectory list,...)
- by determining points in 3D-space
- by teach-in on PC-level (buttons or coordinates)
- contour detection
- object snap
- Trajectory simulation
- Trajectory verification
- Trajectory modification by moving, adding, inserting and removing trajectory points
- Automatic collision detection between all selected objects in the simulated environment
- Correction of collisions
- Automatic detection of the robot reachability
- Automatic detection of the sinclarity
- Automatic creation of the robot program
- Possibility of multiple robots
- Selectable robot type
- Possibility to create components by assembling geometrical objects with variable dimensions (cubes, cylinders, spheres, etc...)
- Choice of the robot tool
- Import of robot tools
- Creation of simplified robot tools