The single-axis control "109" is a low-cost but highly accurate point-to-point system. Once the axis has reached the target position, an output is set to operate a certain device, whether it is a drill, a puncher, a saw, etc...
The control monitors the tool's Top Dead Center (TDC) and Bottom Dead Center (BDC), to allow the automatic program to select the next program line.
The total system is delivered with motor, encoder and standard wiring.
- LCD display 240 x 64 dots
- AC or DC single axis back gauge control
- 8 programs / 80 steps
- Automatic or manual mode
- Auto-reference or preset mode
- Absolute or incremental positioning and readout
- Adjustable lay-in and cut-clean position for profiles
- Measuring function for preset workpiece length
- Gauge correction
- Auto-corrections for saw thickness and sawing angle
- Repetitions and dummy steps
- Execution modes: Cycle, Preset, Once
- Part counter (up/down)
- Built-in test- and service routines & parameter lists
- Personalized front cover