Robosoft RoboStudio is an off-line software package for the creation and simulation of robot trajectories.
It can be used to program all kinds of robot operations, such as pick-and-place operations, machining, welding, riveting, loading/unloading, painting, assembly, bending, etc.
With Robostudio, it's possible to create trajectories for multiple robots in a production cell.
Starting from 3D-CAD data, a virtual representation of the robot environment can be created, guaranteeing high-detail simulation of the robot processes.
- "Cell builder", a module used for creating a virtual robot cell (robot, grabber, tool, periphery,...)
- Trajectory import
- Trajectory creation (limitless number of points)
- by importing multiple file formats (DXF, IGES, ISO, VAL3,...)
- by determining points in 3D-space
- by teach-in on PC-level (buttons or coordinates)
- contour detection
- object snap
- Trajectory simulation
- Trajectory verification
- Trajectory modification by moving, adding, inserting and removing trajectory points
- Automatic collision detection between all selected objects in the simulated environment
- Correction of collisions
- Automatic detection of the robot reachability
- Automatic creation of the robot program
- Possibility of multiple robots
- Selectable robot type
- Possibility to create components by assembling geometrical objects with variable dimensions (cubes, cylinders, spheres, etc...)
- Choice of the robot tool
- Import of robot tools
- Creation of simplified robot tools